SERIOUS is looking for an ambitious PR Exec with up to 2 years’ experience.
We’ve won a string of NI and UK-wide awards for our work in the past 3 years.
We’re the current PRCA’s Outstanding Small PR Consultancy for Northern Ireland and Scotland (2016 PRCA DARE Awards).
We deliver great results for clients in food and drink, construction and professional services and more.
You have cut your teeth in PR with two years + experience. You take responsibility and work tenaciously to achieve results. You have a passion for social media and communications. You take pride in making sure things are done right.
You want to join a winning team. You want to learn from first class colleagues in a supportive team environment. You want to grow your career, working from attractive Belfast city centre offices right in the heart of the city and benefit from our best-in-class training programme.
- Deliver our promises by supporting your team colleague in day-to-day handling and management of clients, programmes and projects
- Achieve outstanding media coverage and social media comms
- Demonstrate good writing and design skills
- Produce multi-channel content across print and digital
- Manage video and photography
- Organizational skills in events and producing reports
- Get on with clients, partners
- Understanding of digital comms
- Willingness to learn SEO tools and techniques
Check out our ad on www.indeed.co.uk or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play Friday 7th October 2016 and tell us why you think you are the best person for the job.
We also do great coffee.